If you bought or leased a new vehicle or certain replacement parts in a qualifying state between 1990 and 2019, you may be eligible for a refund from a massive $1.2 billion settlement. Qualifying vehicles include new four-wheeled passenger automobiles, vans, sports utility vehicles, crossovers, and pickup trucks.
* The claims filing deadline has been extended to June 18, 2020.
The qualifying states are: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia.
Other Class Action Settlements.
- Bell + Howell Class Action (up to $30)
- Chipotle Class Action Settlement (up to $20)
- Ocean Spray Class Action Settlement (up to $20)
- Atkins Class Action Settlement ($100+ no proof)
- Grove Square Coffee Class Action ($25 to $275)
Link to the Site.