All persons within the United States who had a consumer Google+ account for any period of time between January 1, 2015 and April 2, 2019, and had their non-public Profile Information exposed as a result of the software bugs Google announced on October 8, 2018 and December 10, 2018, may receive a pro rata share Of the Net Settlement Fund up to a cash payment of $12.00 depending on the number of claimants. Claim by October 8, 2020.
Link to the Site.
Other Class Action Settlements.
- U by Kotex Class Action Settlement (up to $30)
- Charmin Class Action Settlement (up to $50)
- Shake Class Action Settlement (up to $25 no proof)
- Califia Farms Dairy-Alternative Class Action Settlement
- Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Settlement